Territory Manager– Neurosurgical MIS – Start up in Oakland, CA
Clinical Search Group
My client is a leader in the Neurosurgical field and has developed a revolutionary/disruptive technology that is truly impacting patient’s lives. This technology is a minimally invasive way to operate on patients undergoing cranial based procedures.
- Selling Disruptive Technology
- Quota Achievement by driving sales of Capital Equipment/ Disposable/ Service Agreements
- Execution of Sales Plan to achieve Quota
- KOL development
- Course attendance to certify doctors on technology
- Managing multi state geography
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized educational institution.
- 3 – 5 years of increasingly responsible experience in sales and territory management
- Experience selling Capital equipment required.
- Endoscopic or Minimally Invasive selling experience preferred
- Start up/ selling disruptive technology preferred
- Neurosurgical experience preferred
Compensation and Growth Opportunities:
My client offers an attractive package including: Base + Bonus + Expenses
Please forward your resume immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.