District Sales Manager –Medical Device/Disruptive Technology, Nashville, TN
Clinical Search Group
Job Title: District Sales Manager –Medical Device/Disruptive Technology, Nashville, TN
Our client is a leading Medical Device Company that has launched a disruptive technology that is radically changing the way patients manage their disease state. This technology has enabled our client to become #1 in their market in the US. They simply cannot keep up with demand and are expanding again.
They are looking to hire a District Sales Manager to lead a team consisting of (10-12) Sales representatives and Clinical Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for developing the strategy to achieve/manage District business targets. It will include coaching, developing, and managing this sales team to meet and exceed the company’s sales objectives and cultivate/maintain customer relationships.
- Develops and executes against strategic regional business plans to assure sustainable and profitable business results.
- Is self-directed in working with their sales team to meet and exceed business objectives.
- Assures their sales team solves the business need of customer not just the sales of the product.
- Builds and leverages relationships at all levels and networks both internally and externally to achieve desired results.
- Builds strong relationships with internal team members and external contacts based on trust and communication.
- 7+ years Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years First Line Sales Management Experience required.
- Ability to travel 30-40%
Strong Compensation Package including Base + Bonus + Car Allowance + Stock Grants based on performance.