Attune – CS Newark, NJ 2023
Clinical Search Group
My client has launched a disruptive technology used in the EP Lab during Cardiac Ablation procedures. They are looking for a Cardiovascular Tech or Nurse to become a Clinical Specialist for their sales team. In this role, you will provide technical/clinical support to hospitals and clinical staff. Again, this is an exciting new product line that is truly impacting the way clinicians treat their patients and, at the same time, improving patient outcomes.
The key responsibility of this position is to educate current and potential customers, providing them with clinical education and case support. This position will encompass case coverage, follow-up, support, troubleshooting, customer service and education for their entire product portfolio.
· Coordinate in-service programs at various customer sites.
· Implement support programs to teach customers and potential customers about the approved uses of Company’s Medical’s products.
· Implement clinical support modules to teach customers and potential customers about the various uses for targeted temperature management.
· Interface with physicians and clinicians involved in the implementation of targeted temperature management.
· Interface with the sales force to support efforts in targeted temperature management implementation in assigned accounts.
· Answer clinical questions for customers and the sales force.
· Maintain current knowledge of the patient temperature management field, including new potential clinical applications.
· Communicate customer feedback and/or complaints to Clinical Account Manager.
· Represent Company’s Medical professionally at all times.
· Follow all FDA guidelines and hospital protocols for medical device representatives.
· Manage expenses and travel in a judicious manner.
Looking for either Cardiovasular Tech or RN with EP or Cath Lab experience
Willing to consider ICU RN also · High-level presentation skills.
· Ability to work independently.
· Possess excellent time management skills.
· Ability to travel as necessitated in assigned territory (or to other territories as need arises).
· Ability to communicate effectively with medical professionals.
· Ability to work safely and effectively in a hospital clinical environment.
· Ability to travel weekly as defined by 3-4 days per week.
What this opportunity can do for you?
More and more clinicians are leaving the hospital/clinic environment and entering into the exciting career with industry. This gives them the opportunity to accelerate their career growth while at the same time helping patients receive the best medical care possible. This company offers a very competitive compensation structure & full benefits.