Account Manager – IT/SaaS Healthcare – FULLY Remote in Hartford, CT
Clinical Search Group
My client is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of IT/SaaS products used in Surgical Services and GI Lab. They are the market leader in their space and sell their products all over the world.
This role is an integral member of the Customer Success Team. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for managing new clients and up selling additional products via the phone and also site visits as needed. This could lead to a 100% out sales role where the top reps earn $200k+.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Develop customer intimacy by building executive relationships and understanding key business challenges, value drivers and goals
- Drive current customer expansion through identification of growth opportunities
- Present and demo the patient safety and business benefits of my client’s solutions through individual and committee meeting channels.
- Effectively partner with Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales teams to drive customer value by maximizing benefits of Company’s product portfolio and providing best-in-class customer service.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Marketing to share customer feedback and define areas for future product development.
- Accurately and timely forecast, monitor, and post sales activities within the assigned region.
- Plan, prioritize, lead, and track all sales cycle events.
- Build and maintain a clinical and technical knowledge expertise.
- Minimum of 2 years of inside sales experience in the telecommunications, hardware/software, or hospital sector required.
- IT/SaaS experience is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills, particularly in building effective executive relationships.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely connect with collaborators regardless of medium (in person, phone, email, or video conference).
- Ability to develop multi-departmental hospital middle management executive champions at the account and IDN level.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills — able to work simultaneously on multiple high priority tasks with an impeccable attention to detail.
- Must have an execution core mentality with the support of a self-motivated desire to learn technical platforms and build success pathways to overcome obstacles.
- Experience with pricing principles and sales practices in SaaS business environments.
- Excellent negotiation, influencing, business planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and influence results in a “win as a team” environment.
- High energy, great teammate who is comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment and takes the initiative to get things done.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, Salesforce.com CRM, WebEx, Microsoft Teams, Open Voice, and Vendor Credentialing Services.
Education B.S./B.A. from an accredited university is preferred not required.